High fives, good times, and great beer.
Events at Optimist
Looking for an awesome venue to host your next event? You’ve come to the right place.
Whether it’s a wedding, corporate event or holiday party, we’ll work alongside you to throw a shindig your guests won’t forget! With a cool atmosphere, great beer, full menu and trained staff, our team will tailor your event to suit all of your needs.
For more information or to book, contact us at 705-222-4827
Zig when everyone else zags.
Sample in-house brews that are exclusively served at Optimist Brewery + Kitchen
- Sunshine Pilsner Blonde Lager 4% - light, crisp, with a hint of melon
- Shift Jet black lager 4% - not roasty or rich, but refreshing with notes of candied orange
- Rose Coloured Glasses Belgian Wit 4.5% - pink Belgian wheat with hawberries, hibiscus, lemon and cardamom
- Strive American IPA 6% - hazy gold with huge aromas of peach, white grape, and tangerine
- Perception Double IPA 9% - hazy gold with notes of white grape + peach
- Scarlet Sour Flanders Style Red 6% - slightly tart, with hints of red grape, dark fruit + grape, light ruby in colour
Just try it once.
We incorporate Crosscut Distillery’s handcrafted spirits in our craft concoctions. Not only is supporting local important for us and our community, but we love how Crosscut infuses a little bit of Northern Ontario into every bottle of their damn good Gin and Vodka.
Wine on tap
As you may notice, we’re pouring wine from a keg, cool concept right? We’re doing our part to ensure we limit the corks, bottle and cardboard that end up in the landfill.
Stop by for a list of our wines on tap!
Open your mind.
Why? Why not!
Optimist Brewery + Kitchen inspires people to bring positive change to their thinking. We don’t want to fill shelves, we want to fill glasses. So get together, tell us something good, and come on over, we’re having a party.
We understand life gets busy, that’s why we’ve made it easy for you to grab all your Optimist favourites on the fly. Our O+Market is stocked up on everything you need for a weekend at camp or an evening with friends. Grab a six pack, a growler and our house-made chickpeas, granola bars, and popcorn.
Stop by the O+Market to check out our wide variety of grab-and-go options!
Are you in?
To find out more about holding an event, media questions, or joining our optimist team, get in touch with our Head Optimist.
1500 Regent St, Sudbury ON